Nithya Menon I am not interested in commercial or glamour roles


Nithya Menon has done the female lead roles in the film Veppam and 180. She while speaking to the media said,” Acting for me is not new to me. I am acting right from my child hood. Every time I will try to come out of it. But circumstances made me a heroine.
When I got the opportunity for me in a Telugu cinema, I told the director that I am going to study cinematographer course at Poona Film Institute. But somehow he convinced me and made me act. That film was a hit.
I am not interested in commercial or glamour roles. The Malayalam audience knows me as an art film actress. There I have acted in numerous art films.
I get satisfaction when I act in such kind of films. I have paired with Prabhu Deva in the film Urumi directed by Santhosh Shivan film. I am donning the role of a princess. In 180 I have paired with Siddarth. Both these characters will be much spoken about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts